UPS 17000 LBRK Lifeboat Kit | IMPA 33 02 87
Contains high performance, low viscosity, 100% solids materials designed for use as a resin repairs for polyester laminated hulls of lifeboats and life rafts.
The material is easy to use and because of its adhesion properties it can also be used to effectively repair metals, wood, glass and synthetic materials.
The materials are supplied as a kit contained in special watertight packaging to meet accepted marine industry standards.
UPS 17000 LBRK ThistleBond Lifeboat Repair Kit - Contents
|UPS 19000 RH Resin & Hardener||225 gms||2|
|Cellophane||250mm x 2.5m||1|
|Resin removable cream||100 gm||1|
Features & Benefits
- Full range of accessories supplied in kit
- 100% solids coating
- Excellent adhesion & penetration properties
- Excellent over coating properties
- Ideal for repairs to cracked or holed GRP hulls & structures
- Contains 100% solids Resin & Hardener
- For use out of water
- Supplied in watertight container
Always read beforehand Technical Data Sheet