UPS 105 EG ThistleBond Metal Repair Paste | IMPA 21 22 11
Is a high-performance multi-purpose synthetic metal repair compound specially developed for metal repairs requiring excellent mechanical strength combined with easy machining properties.
Features & Benefits
- Good machining characteristics with good mechanical properties.
- Solvent free epoxy technology.
- Designed for application by trowel or spatula at thicknesses up to 12mm (472mil).
- Suitable for all metallic surfaces.
- Outstanding cold weld capabilities.
- Designed for use to repair cracked casting and rebuilding worn shafts, bearing housings, flanges etc.,
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces.
- Fully machinable after 2 hours.
- No shrinkage.
UPS 105 EG can be applied to any damaged component in one easy application and is ideal for repairing;
- Worn or damaged pump shafts
- Cracked pump or valve casings
- Scored hydraulic rams
- Worn bearing housings
- Damaged flanges
- Leaking tank seams
- Worn keyways
- Cracked engine black
- Plate bonding
1KG (2.2LB) of fully mixed product will give the following coverage rates -
|0.406m2 at 1mm||4.3ft2 at 40mil|
|0.203m2 at 2mm||2.2ft2 at 80mil|
|0.135m2 at 3mm||1.45ft2 at 1/8”|
Please note that the coverage rates quoted are theoretical and do not take into consideration the profile or condition of the surface being repaired.
1 KG - Base Size 0.883 KG Activator Size 0.167 KG
3 KG - Base Size 2.499 KG Activator Size 0.501 KG
Always read beforehand Technical Data Sheet