UPS 2006 LPRK Large Pipe Repair Kit has been designed to put all products required to repair any size pipe.
The UPS 2006 LPRK will also protect worn pipes where the wall thickness has been compromised. Can also be used for Off Shore protection to immersed legs and support structures.
• By utilizing UPS 19000 RH in conjunction with UPS 19009 GT – immediate and cost-effective repairs can be carried out
• Surface preparation is at a minimum due to the surface tolerance of the UPS 19000 RH
• The end result can offer long term protection at a working temperature of 170°C (338°F) and at pressures ranging from 35kg/cm2 (500psi) through to 112kg/cm2 (1,600psi)
• Simple to apply with minimum surface preparation required.
• Gives long term repair and protection.
|UPS 19000 RH Standard Resin & Hardener||10 x 225gms||5|
|UPS 19003 A&B Cement||4 x 1 KG||1|
|UPS 19009 GT Glass Tape||100mm x 50m||5|